Friday, October 28, 2011

Delicious Autumn

I love every kind of fall day. I love the crisp cool fall days with beautiful blue skies that are perfect for leaf kickin' and pumpkin carvin' and hiking in the mountains. I love days like today, too. These dreary, cold, and rainy days might make some people cringe, but they make me blissfully happy. Hey! I've never claimed to be normal! LOL! Today I just want to cuddle up with my girls under a quilt and drink hot cocoa or bake cookies or get some Christmas shopping done online (it's only 57 days away, ya know!). We could watch a movie or read. Oh, and a nap!! Yes, these days are perfect nap days. If only I could convince Anna, Emma, and Cora they NEED a nap. ;)

And it makes it even better that we have absolutely nowhere to go! I've been waiting for a day like today!

Delicious Autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird, I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. George Eliot



Peace,
Nakia



1 comment:

  1. I totally AGREE with you!!!! We are doing the same thing!!!
    Making banana muffins in the new stoneware muffin pan today!!!

    ReplyDelete