Friday, October 7, 2011

Every time they get their hair done...they grow up a little.

I admit it, I am a sentimental sap. So many things make me cry, especially when it comes to my girls. I have cried every.single.time they've gotten their hair done. It always makes them look so much older! I am really proud to say that I did not cry today when we went to the salon. Yay, I'm growing up, lol. 

Here are some before and after shots:

How did she get so sassy? ;)
She is definitely not a little girl anymore! *sniff sniff*
My rock star!
Just a little change makes a big difference! <3
The baby! I can still call her that, right??
My favorite little girl haircut! So cute!!

After the salon, I took the girls for ice cream and then we went and got some new fun and funky socks. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE having girls?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment