Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Favorite Things

It seems like lately I've been going from feeling so blessed to feeling distraught and frustrated. I decided to make a list of some of my favorite things so I can come back and reread it and smile when I'm feeling grumpy!
My favorite man in the world!
My favorite little people!
My favorite time of year--Autumn!
My favorite food!
My favorite books!
My most treasured possession <3

My favorite places: the beach, the mountains, my church, my bed
My favorite colors: brown and purple
My current favorite songs: Lord of Lords by Hillsong, Beautiful Things by Gungor, anything by Adele
Other random things I love: simplicity, baking, taking pictures, new babies, reading, thunder storms, snow, thift stores, my Polaroid Colorpack camera, vintage Pyrex dishes, my family, owls, Diet Pepsi, Circus Peanuts, old books, boots, sweaters, jeans, pretty material though I can't do anything with it, Alexander Skarsgard :)

My very favorite bible verse: Lamentations 3:23 I'm so thankful His mercies are new every single morning!

Whew! That was fun! Now I have something to come look at when I'm feeling less than thankful.  I'm sure it won't be long. EEEK!


  Remember this?  I love The Sound of  Music!
           
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things!
                                                               

Blessings,
Nakia

No comments:

Post a Comment